This is a companion piece for the production of [Trans]formation presented by Nothing Without a Company and The Living Canvas, November 17-December 17, 2016 at The Vault at Collaboraction Studios in the Flat Iron Arts Building, 1579 N. Milwaukee in Chicago.
- [Trans]formation, exploring the naked truth of gender identity – program information from the show.
- Cast and Production Team — bios and photos
Contributions: In early 2016, the devising team sent out a national call to transgender, intersex, genderqueer, and non-binary persons for stories, paintings, poems, allegories, songs, or any work of art that explored the naked truth of being trans. They received an extraordinary wealth of material, some of which was incorporated into the show and/or shared here.
- Chapter 1: Dissertation on Metamorphic Navigation
- Chapter 2: Pressed Facets of Development
- Chapter 3: Before the Bloom; or, The Meteorologist
- Chapter 4: Reflections and Battling of Perceptions: A Climb Towards Truth
- Chapter 5: Handle with Care (Be Gentle, I’m Tender)
- Chapter 6: There I Be Unconditionally
- Margin (photos)
- More About the Contributors — bios and photos